https://www.djstlouis.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Party-Pros-Logo-2020-300x121.png 0 0 admin https://www.djstlouis.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Party-Pros-Logo-2020-300x121.png admin2016-07-21 11:43:372016-07-21 11:43:3721 Lifehacks to Make any Wedding Easy
1. A great way to keep track of the gifts people give you is to write their names on a stick label while you are opening gifts.
2. If you get invited to a wedding, you may want to add the date to your calendar on your phone.
3. Kids can be hard to entertain if you don’t have things for them to do. Try some activity books.
4. Nothing worse that having your dress fly around on a windy day. To prevent this from happening, add some weights to the hems of your bridesmaids dresses.
5. You can also use weights to prevent the bride’s veil from flying off of her head.
6. Make sure your programs are big enough to use as fans if it could be hot during the ceremony.
7. You may be anxious on your wedding day which could lead to sweating, chafing and squeaking. Applying a litle baby powder can help you avoid these.
8. Solemates can keep your heels from sinking into the ground.
9. Have task delegated to people that can help you on your wedding day should any issues arise.
10. If guests are giving checks as gifts, ask (politely!) that they be made out to just one member of the couple, or to both with “or” rather than “and” in between.
11. Think of all the thank-you notes you will have to send out. To save you time on filling them out, just have your guests fill out their own envelope at the wedding reception.
12. The best advice of this article, get one of these bad boys.
13. Put a number on each RSVP so that you know who is who, even if they mess up filling out the card information correctly.
14. You should have set up an email address that is only for wedding planning.
15. Using recycled products can always save you money.
16. Don’t lick your envelopes when you can use a foam brush and water to seal them.
17. Instead of sending out the traidition thank you cards, use post cards instead.
18. Save tons of time with a personalized stamper.
19. Check out a wedding/bridal show to get tons of free stuff. And take that personalized stamper with you to save time.
20. Use color-coordinated sticky notes for your seating chart.
21. Register someplace that lets you exchange duplicates or unwanted gifts for cash.